Non-NHS Servicesnon_nhs_services

Some medical services such as insurance reports, private certificates and private medicals fall outside the scope of the NHS and as such a fee is normally payable. This would also include instances where an employer requests a medical certificate during the first seven days of an employees absence.

Please ask at reception for the current rates.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website