Clinics & Services
In addition to general consultations we are pleased to offer the following specialist services:
- Minor Surgery (BCC and carpal tunnel decompression)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Maternity Services - with doctors and community midwife
- Contraception and Family Planning - including coil insertions
- Childhood Immunisations
- Childhood Development Checks - there is a health visitor attached to the practice, please call 01322 614131
- Travel Advice and Vaccinations - with the practice nurses
- Chronic Disease management - including Diabetes, Asthma, Heart Disease and COPD
- Smears - with practice nurses
- Smoking Cessation
- Phlebotomy Clinic
- Dietary advice - available from practice nurses – they will refer to specialist services where required
- Annual Flu Vaccinations - for over 65’s and at-risk groups.
Appointments for all of these services can be booked at reception. We can also arrange for an interpreter service if booked in advance.